If you have some money kicking around and really want to open a business in Parkdale but are at a loss for ideas after the recent bar and resto ban, may I please present to you:
Parkdale Needs These - The Unofficial List
- Health Food Store: a really good one with fancy groceries, supplements, home wares and beauty products.
- Fitness Studio: something fun, like that one on Ossington, but maybe just for girls.
- Vegan Restaurant: Maybe Fresh could come a little bit more west…Please?
- Boutique Hotel: Yea, Yea, Yea, I know…I could hit the Gladstone with a rock if I threw it from my window. But what about something on this side of Dufferin…with a rooftop pool and palm trees?
- Grocery Store: Better than FreshCo. but not expensive and crap like Metro…A mini Loblaws perhaps?